Sunday, September 23, 2018

Royal Road

Guess what guys, reviews are in! Annnnndd...

Well, uh...

Look, I know my grammar is bad. Half the time, I can't even spell grammar correctly. What is good is that I'll be looking for more input from readers on future stories.

How are we going to do that?

I'm working on posting the entirety of Book One of Grimstone on Royalroad.com! It's a website for posting stories. Read chapters on the go! It's also free! Go check it out if you're interested!

My deal with Kindle Unlimited ends on December 9th, which means I can post the novel up then. I do have several finished drafts of novellas and an urban fantasy called Duck and Wolf that I'm working on putting up on the website in the meantime!

As for Chosen by the Blade, it will be free for the first five days of October. At least the kindle edition will be. So that's what we'll be working on next. After that, I will probably have a sale towards Halloween. Please look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment